We’re proud of our long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service and adventure tourism, and our multi-award-winning Kimberley-based portfolio has been recognised by numerous major tourism awards and accolades over the years, including admission into the WA Tourism Hall of Fame.
Our team is made up of experienced local and long-term Kimberley residents whose knowledge and enthusiasm paves the way for tailoring your dream Kimberley itinerary. We’re looking forward to showing you the Kimberley through our eyes. Connecting travellers with the ‘real’ Kimberley through local knowledge, world-class experiences, and our fantastic range of products :
- Aviair, with a fleet of air-conditioned aeroplanes provide air tours to the Bungle Bungle and Mitchell Falls from Kununurra. Choose from scenic flights, full day tours with walking options and multi night accommodated tours.
- HeliSpirit, offer thrilling helicopter adventures at 11 bases in the Kimberley, Northern Territory and Pilbara. Try heli-fishing or take a heli-picnic to a remote location. Luxury accommodated helicopter safaris from Kununurra are the ultimate way to explore the area in your own private helicopter.
- Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge, an eco lodge in the heart of Purnululu National Park offers accommodation in ensuite cabins. Rates include dinner, bed and breakfast and the property offers a licensed outdoor bar and swimming pool.
- Bungle Bungle Guided Tours, provide guided walking tours in Purnululu with an Aboriginal perspective to explore this World Heritage listed National Park.
- Freshwater East Kimberley Apartments, Kununurra’s newest and only 4.5 star serviced holiday apartments, with studios or one, two and three bedroom apartments, a stunning resort-style pool with a Kimberley stone water feature, day beds, decking and BBQ facilities.